Let’s Take It Outside!
We are so grateful to be able to continue to sweat, move, and connect with each of you! Thank you for continuing to support our team and coaches. Community and Movement are at the heart of what we do at Perpetua and we wouldn’t be able to do it without you! Level 3 government guidelines allows for Outdoor Classes, so let’s take it outside!
We’re so excited to be able to support our community through our Outdoor Classes! To ensure the health and safety of everyone, we all need to adhere to some specific guidelines, outlined below.
- Per government regulations, all classes will be limited to 15 participants.
- All equipment will be provided by your coach and is sanitised according to HSE standards before and after class.
- Arrive to the location 5 minutes before class begins, ready to workout.
- If you are late for class and miss your safety induction, you will not be permitted to participate.
- Please make sure to follow your coach’s safety regulations and do not allow yourself or your equipment to intrude upon another participant’s space during class.
- Please come prepared and ready to train; do not bring excess bags or belongings with you.
- No high-fives, fist bumps, or any other physical contact is permitted.
- Please keep to social distancing guidelines and do not stay around before or after class socialising.
- Classes are held weather-permitting. Please check your emails before heading to the park, as your coaches will be in contact should we have to cancel due to inclement weather.