join our team
Are you ready to help inspire people to lead a vibrant, energtic and happier life?
Below are all of our current open positions.
Front of House
We are looking to recruit someone who is passionate about health and wellness and who is positive, proactive in nature and excited about growing a successful business.
The prerequisites for this role is that they have 1+ years proven experience in retail or hospitality and be excellent in a customer facing environment.
The Front of House responsibilities include exceptional customer service and community engagement.
Additional attributes we are looking for:
– Passion for health and wellbeing
– Professional & mature
– Positive attitude – happy and energetic at work
– Attention to detail – completes each task with quality and care
– Excellent customer facing skills – goes above and beyond and shows everyday kindness
– Problem Solver – looks to solve any issues that arise
– Confident – able to thrive in a face paced environment
We are looking for experienced individuals who hold the necessary gym instructor or indoor cycling qualifications, we are open to meeting with individuals who don’t yet have these qualifications but are committed to embracing this training as part of their career development.please email your name and details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The team coordinator is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to the Instructor team and Head Office. This is an essential supportive role that is critical to the smooth running of the business during Psycle’s exciting period of growth.
– Full responsibility for timetable scheduling & management across sites and instructors
– Scheduling, diaries & appointments
– Payroll & administrative & customer service support
– Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Proficient in excel, microsoft word, powerpoint and google docs
– Works well under pressure
– Confident and positive attitude
To apply for this role, you must have 3 years of administrative work. The role is full time and will be based at Psycle’s Head Office and in between its operating studio locations.
Download Application Form